Situated in the highly desirable southern suburbs of Athens, an extremely exclusive location, which is within close proximity to the sea front, international airport and central Athens. Set on an autonomous land plot of approximately 1,000 square metres, this beautifully constructed and fully maintained property totals 950 square metres and comprises contemporary living space set out over four floors:
– Ground level entrance, reception and 200 square metre garage.
– First floor Living room / lounge, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, kitchen, games room with pool table, WC, laundry room and outdoor dining area.
– Second floor living room, formal dining area, kitchen, study, WC, outdoor lounge & dining area, outdoor swimming pool and self contained housekeeping living quarters.
– Third floor master bedroom with en suite bathroom, three additional bedrooms and two bathrooms.
– Fourth floor study and roof terrace with spectacular sea views.
The quoted sale price of 3.5m euros includes most fixtures and fittings. The owner is willing to agree a lower figure but this of course would not include fixtures & fittings and the buyer would need to negotiate separately, if they wished to retain them.